TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS & WELFARES OF EVERY OFWs.
OFW ADVOCATES & KEEPERS ORGANIZATION's PURPOSES ARE THE FOLLOWING :
1. To promote respect for the rights of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their families, and to highlight the contributions of OFWs to the Philippine and global economies.
2. To assist OFWs in their individual and/or collective concerns, including but not limited to labor, legal, health or medical, economic, and/or psycho-social or other concerns relating to their families in the Philippines.
3. To articulate the concerns of OFWs on issues affecting them as well as support and promote beneficial reforms, legislations, policies, programs, and projects in line with the protection of rights and promotion of welfare of OFWs.
4. To develop an accessible corps of professionals to offer expert advice, respond to and address the concerns of OFWs, including but not limited to lawyers and paralegals, medical practitioners, counselors, mental health professionals, social workers, and financial advisors.
5. To consolidate, develop and be a reference point for good practices, and influence the mainstreaming of these practices into Philippine and host governments' policies and services.
6. To advocate for cohesive host government policies on the integration and social inclusion of OFWs into existing systems and institutions.
7. To cooperate with other organizations of similar aims and engage relevant Philippine and host governments' agencies in upholding and promoting the rights and welfare of OFWs.
8. To engage public support for beneficial causes for OFWs through information campaigns and other initiatives.